- The height of the lying surface can be adapted in order to make the seat easy for people of different height and for users with reduced mobility.
High performances and long lifetime are ensured by its sturdy structure and by the robust frame.
The frame is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for over-size patients.
The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic(*) and it is easy to clean.
- Ultrasound scan
The lying surface can be provided with a removable section without any extra cost (see below picture). This feature is essential for ultrasound scan.
Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg activated through telescopic columns with rectangular section; adjustable backrest 0-90°.
- Table divided in 2 reinforced sections;
- Electrically adjustable backrest; regulation 0-90°.
- The backrest is provided with a gas spring actuator (mechanical actuator available upon request AC107);
- Height adjustable columns;
- Low voltage motors 4000N;
- Multivoltage main supply;
- Antibacterial, antimycotic and easy cleanable coating in Class 1IM leatherette (colours can be choosen among our colour chart);
- Cushion made in high density expanded foam;
- 150mm antistatic and swivable wheels. The directional braking system can be activated by bilateral pedals;
- Equipotential node;
- Coat with termosetting powder;
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg;
- Handset multifunctional scale display Fly plus model.