- Examination couch with adjustable height and low tension 4000N motors.
- High performances and long lifetime are ensured by its sturdy structure and by the robust frame.
- The frame is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for over-size patients.
- The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic and it is easy to clean with common use detergents.
- The lying surface can be provided with a removable section without any extra cost. This feature is essential for ultrasound scan.
- Lying surface divided into 2 sections.
- Adjustable backrest via gas spring 0-70°.
- Motorized height adjustment up to 300 mm through columns with high stability (a 400 mm elevation version can be equipped upon request).
- Sturdy frame made out in painted steel, painted with epoxy termosetting paints, the colour is customizable.
- Quick release of the backrest to favour CPR maneuver – Equipment code AC8L.
- Antibacterial, antimycotic and easy cleanable coating in Class 1IM leatherette – Equiment code AC87/1 (wide range of colours at page 8).
- Expanded foam mattress with high density.
- No.4 wheels diam.150mm swivable and antistatic with braking and directional system activated through bilateral pedal.
- Centralized braking and directional system made out in galvanized steel. The braking system can be activated through bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- Equipotential node.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg. These movement can be achieved through telescopic columns – Equipment code AC152.
- Handset with 4 buttons for movements.
- Handset inhibition’s key – Equipment code AC34L.