Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- The lying surface is divided in 3 sections with 2 joints;
- Reinforced frame, made out in steel painted with epoxy paint enriched with antibacterial. The colour is customizable upon request;
- The backrest can be adjusted from -15° to 90° through piston (gas spring). The movement can be activated with levers located on both sides;
- The legrest can be adjusted from +15° to 30° through piston (gas spring). The movement can be activated with levers located on both sides;
- Trendelenburg position can be achieved through levers located on both sides;
- Adjustable height adjustment through electric actuator controlled by mobile push-button panel.Minimum height 50 cm, maximum height 90 cm, with 40 cm range.
- The 2-button handset is equipped with a 3.5 m coiled cable. For patient safety, the handset is supplied with a key to inhibit the commands, code AC34L. The handset is easy to use as it is made with large relief pictograms and is also suitable for visually impaired patients; IP66 insulation;
- No. 4 swivel castors with brake (ø 125 mm), non-marking, low rolling resistance, very quiet, smooth running on ball bearings and high capacity. Each wheel is equipped with a special brake activated through pedal;
- Matress in expanded foam with high density;
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Face hole for breathing with cap – Equipment code AC111.