Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Multifunctional examination table
The multifunctional examination table is extremely versatile and it can be used for a wide range of specialist visits. Thanks to its three sections, it is possible to adjust the position of the patient in order to ensure greater comfort during visit. Furthermore, the robust construction and solid design of the bed ensure the safety of the patient during medical manoeuvres.
Furthermore this device was also designed for gynecology, it will only take to equip the device with the following accessories: Stirrups and stainless steel bowl for gynecological visits. The stirrups are extremely ergonomic and having also levers for manual and quick adjustment. The tray is made out of stainless steel. It ensures easy cleaning and disinfection, making it safe and durable over time.
- The lying surface is divided in 3 sections.
- Reinforced frame, made out in steel painted with epoxy paint enriched with antibacterial. The colour is customizable upon request.
- The backrest can be adjusted from 0° to 70° elettrically.
- The middle section can be adjusted from 0° to 70° elettrically.
- Motorized height adjustment through electric columns.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg through telescopic columns with rectangular section – Equipment code AC152.
- Quick release of the backrest, it allows to perform the cpr manoeuvre – Equipment code AC8L.
- 150 mm antistatic and swivable wheels. The directional braking system can
be activated by bilateral pedals;
- 5th wheel diameter 100 mm.
- Centralized directional braking system made out in galvanized steel – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- Leg pads on DIN bar. – Equipment code AC110/1.
- Removable stainless steel tray for the collection of organic waste. – Equipment code AC155.
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.
- High density expanded foam mattress.
- Handset with 8 buttons for the activation of the motors.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.
- Equipotential node.