Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The device is equipped with an integrated digital weighing stystem, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- The weight is displayed on a touch screen HD 10.1” with a 160° visual angle (the display controls also bed’s movements).
- Low voltage power
- Box in palstic with IP65 insulation.
- Soft Touch Button to switch the screen on
- POST – Power-on Self Test.
- Countdown for weight loss.
- Full scale limit.
- Scale stabilizer.
- Weight loss alarm.
- Patient exit alarm.
- Programmed maintenance alarm.
- Battery indicator.
- System’s updates.
- Patient’s identification data.
- Patient’s place indicator.
- Automatic zero at switch-on.
- Tare: Automatic and manual, always visible.
- Reading mode: This features will enlarge the section related to the weight on the screen up to 8,5”
- Initial weight: Automatic initial weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted.
- Automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Final weight: Automatic final weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Weight loss: Graphical and numerical display of the weight.
- Optimized graphic with instantaneous weight display – weight loss duration – weight loss delta – countdown. Excellent digital graphic and prompt displaying of the following data: weight loss – weight loss time – weight loss delta – countdown, with relative graphic representation;
Intelligent system that recognizes the presence of the patient on the bed.
- Unit of measurement indicator: The unit of measurement can be choose between kgs and lbs.
- With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal
division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
- Triple scale option.
- Converter: 24 bit, 10000 DIVISIONS.
- Automatic data transmission to ports.
- Memory functions up to 20.000 weighing.
- Interfaces: No.1 Ethernet + N°2 USB (interfaces scan RS232/USB) – BT and Wi-Fi (optional).
- Battery status indicator.
- Hour and date always visible.
- PASSIVE MOBILISATION Programme.
- Six motors single or simultaneous activation.
- PUSH&GO motors system.
- Up to 5 available memories.
- Opprtunity to switch-on up to 4 external devices (e.g lamps, electric bell, operator advise).
- Display lightning control.
- Screen saver.
- Night mode.
- Smart function.
- Communication system between multiple indicators through Ethernet and WiFi.
- Complete check through app for Android/ Ios / Windows and GBSmart.
- Remote parameter control.
- Displaying of user manual and service manual.
- Connection to digital devices through RS485.
- Progammed maintenance option.
- Tampering protection with code NSA.
- Tampering protection cells ANTISWAP.
- Access register.
- Failure and malfunction handling.
- Error reset.
- Assistance call-button from the device.
- Remote failure identification.
- Remote maintenance.
- Remote tare verification (only when digital load cells are present).
- Remote locale software’s update.
- Digital identifying label.
- Language setting: English – Italian – German – Spanish – French.
- Anti-tilt frame in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Anatomical surface, extremely ergonomic wich guarantees the maximum comfort.
- Padding of the cushions made of non-deformable polyurethane foam.
- Two cushions separated for seat/leg, functional for: perfect ergonomy ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Max load capacity 150 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections (backrest, seat and leg).
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motor – Equipment code AC12.
- No. 4 wheels Ø 60 (2 swivable and 2 fixed) in stainless.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Soft foam cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Digital multifunction scale display, placed on the back of the backrest – Equipment code AC167.
- Integrated weighing system.