- CM/6R has an integrated weighing system, metrologialc approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to the directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- Weight display with double scale and automatic displaying of the division 50g until 150 kg and 100 g until full scale, for the best weighing of low
- Display with red LED light, visibility over 20 m
- Display IP44.
- Anti blackout function with rechargeable long life batteries.
- Tare subtraction before and during dialysis.
- Tare mode : automatic and manual mode.
- Data transmission RS232 o LAN 10/100.
- Storage and transfer of the datas.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- Upholstery fully removable uniquely designed for easy cleaning.
- Three separate cushions back, seat, leg:
excellet ergonomy, protected from the development of pressure sores.
- Configurable and upgradable with many accessories.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colour.
- There isn’t any tilt in case of CPR and in all operative conditions.
- Fabric antibacterial, flame retardant, antimicotic. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standard version 150 kg.
|home health care|
|emergency room |
Specification and standard accessories
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat.
- 1 motor for the movement simultaneous of backrest and legrest.
- Nr. 4 durable, moulded, stainless, swivel wheels ø mm 60; 2 of them swivel and 2 fixed.
- Chair controlled by an easy accessible handset with clear pictorial diagrams.
- Trendelenburg position 10° degrees.
- Soft foam cushions.
- 3 separate removable cushions, backrest, seat and legrest supported by 3 separate easy wipe panel.
- Flame retardant fabric UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 1IM class.
Request for information
Send a request for information. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.