- CM/6R has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU;
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters;
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a) with a max load capacity of 200kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 200kg;
- b) with a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 300kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100;
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition;
- IP44 display;
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention
- Long-life external emergency battery;
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment;
- Manual and automatic tare function;
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy;
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500kg and an overload capacity of 1000kg.
- Upholstery fully removable uniquely designed for easy cleaning.
- Three separate cushions back, seat, leg:
excellet ergonomy, protected from the development of pressure sores.
- Configurable and upgradable with many accessories.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colour.
- There isn’t any tilt in case of CPR and in all operative conditions.
- Fabric antibacterial, flame retardant, antimicotic. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standard version 150 kg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections ( backrest, seat and leg).
- Armrests joint to backrest’s movement, detachable, with rotating function, up/down, revolving at 90°; (please refers to the accessories catalogue for other types of armrest) – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- No.4 wheels ø mm100 antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – equipment code AC34P.
- The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – equipment code AC83.
- ABS seat cover – equipment code AC84.
- Soft foam independent cushions removable in 10 seconds.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – equipment code AC87/1.
- Integrated weighing System