|semi-intensive care unit|
The Stephen H Comfort 5.0 chair is designed to ensure adequate comfort for patients of all sizes, during surgery and medium and long-term therapies. Thanks to the interchangeability system of the headrests and the numerous accessories available, this medical device is particularly suitable for minor surgery interventions. Through the motorized adjustments, (variable height through column, simultaneous and / or independent adjustment of the leg section and backrest, seat inclination adjustment / trendelenburg or shock-position). It adapts to the needs
of the surgeon by facilitating the accommodation process of the patient even in emergency situations(CPR).
Throug 4 (four) low voltage electric actuators:
- Throug no.2 dedicated motors it is possible to independently and simultaneously adjust back
and the leg sections (equipment code AC12).
- Through a motorized columns it is possible to adjust the height of the chair (equipment code
- Throgh a dedicated motor it is possible to adjust the inclination of the seat (equipment code
- Trendelenburg position 10° (shock position in alternative).
- A wide range of headrests can be coupled with the chair. One among the list at page 6 is
included in the standard configuration. The others can be bought separately.
- Every headrest is independent, removable, extremely stable, adjustable in height and tiltable
(code ACS4/1 has a bilateral tilting feature).
- Some headrests feature a paticular nuchal accomodation system. This system is very useful to
stabilize the head.
The movements of the armrest is synchronized with the backrest. They can be turned and tilted
and are adjustable in height. The armrests are revolving at 90°, they features an up/down function
(equipment code AC30/C1).
Micrometrically adjustable exclusive multifunctional armrest for peripheral venous catheter.
- Flame reatardant leatherette UNI9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM, colours can be choosed
among a wide range (see page 12).
- Seamless upholstery allows a thorough and complete sanitization through the most common
used detergent. It also prevents cross infections.
- Lying surface composed by soft foam cushions (one seat/leg cushion). Decubitous prevention
is ensured by the anatomical shape.
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex
free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common
used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids.
- Frame in painted steel with termosetting and antibaterial powder, available in a wide range of
colours (see page 12).
- Anti-tilting frame in any operational condition.
- ABS base cover (equipment code AC83).
- ABS seat cover (equipment code AC84).
- ABS legrest cover (equipment code AC85).
- ABS backrest cover (equipment code AC86/C).
- 4 sections lying surface (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- No.4 wheels. Antistatic, stainless, swivable 0100mm. Centralized braking system. The directional
system ensures a high stability to teh device (equipment code AC7P2/G).
- Handset (coiled cable 3.5m) to activate movements, reachable by the patient. The device can
be adjusted also through pedal controls (see accessories at page 8).
- Transport handle: handles located on the back of the chair (equipent code AC56/1). Transport
knobs located on the leg section. Thanks to these features the device can be easily moved
forward or backward.
- Power supply through 4.5Ah interchangeable battery (no.2 provided as standard) with charger
included (equipment code AC17P/A).
- Further to the aforementioned standard features, teh chair can be equipped with a wide range
of accessories that are described in the following page (from page 8 to page 12).
- Max load capacity 200kg.
- Available also in bariatric version.