Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Chair with an exclusive target
The Stephen H Comfort 5.0 chair is designed to ensure adequate comfort for patients of all sizes, during surgery and medium and long-term therapies. Thanks to the interchangeability system of the headrests and the numerous accessories available, this medical device is particularly suitable for minor surgery interventions.
Through the motorized adjustments, (variable height through column, simultaneous and / or independent adjustment of the leg section and backrest, seat inclination adjustment / trendelenburg or shock-position). It adapts to the needs of the surgeon by facilitating the accommodation process of the patient even in emergency situations (CPR).
High profile performances ensure
perfect assistance to the surgeon
This medical device is designed to be used by highly specialized personnel in order to carry out numerous surgical and micro-surgery procedures.
This device ensures a high level of comfort for both patient and surgeon, thanks to: the articulated plan, the particular shape and size of the backrest and the height adjustment of the top. All the available positions ensures a perfect ergonomy. In order to better assist the surgeon during the interventions the chair can be combined with one of the available technical seats (e.g. Surgimove surgeon stool).
- Low voltage electric motors.
- A wide range of headrests can be coupled with the chair. One among the list at page 6 is included in the standard configuration. The others can be bought separately.
- Every headrest is independent, removable, extremely stable, adjustable in height and tiltable (code ACS4/1 has a bilateral tilting feature).
- Seamless upholstery allows a thorough and complete sanitization through the most common used detergent. It also prevents cross infections.
- Lying surface composed by soft foam cushions (one seat/leg cushion). Decubitous prevention is ensured by the anatomical shape.
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids.
- Anti-tilting frame in any operational condition.
- Centralized braking system. The directional system ensures a high stability to teh device.
- Transport handle: handles located on the back of the chair and transport knobs located on the leg section, allow the device can be easily moved.
- Max load capacity 200 kg.
- Available also in bariatric version.
- 4 sections lying surface (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Throug no. 2 dedicated motors it is possible to independently and simultaneously adjust back and the leg sections – Equipment code AC12.
- Through a motorized columns it is possible to adjust the height of the chair – Equipment code AC28/200.
- Throgh a dedicated motor it is possible to adjust the inclination of the seat – Equipment codes AC35/1 – AC35/2.
- Trendelenburg position 10° (shock position in alternative).
- The movements of the armrest is synchronized with the backrest. They can be turned and tilted and are adjustable in height. The armrests are revolving at 90°, they features an up/down function (equipment code AC30/C1). Micrometrically adjustable exclusive multifunctional armrest for peripheral venous catheter.
- Flame reatardant leatherette UNI9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM, colours can be choosed among a wide range.
- Cushions made in soft foam.
- Frame in painted steel with termosetting and antibaterial powder, available in a wide range of colours.
- ABS base cover – Codice dotazione AC83/C.
- ABS seat cover – Codice dotazione AC84/C.
ABS legrest cover – Codice dotazione AC85/C.
- ABS backrest cover – Codice dotazione AC86/C.
- No.4 wheels. Antistatic, stainless, swivable Ø 100 mm.
- Centralized braking system. The directional system ensures a high stability to teh device (equipment code AC7P2/G).
Handset (coiled cable 3.5m) to activate movements, reachable by the patient. The device can be adjusted also through pedal controls. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P.
- Transport handle: handles located on the back of the chair (equipent code AC56/1). Transport knobs located on the leg section. Thanks to these features the device can be easily moved forward or backward.
- Power supply through 4.5Ah interchangeable battery (no. 2 provided as standard) with charger included (equipment code AC17P/A).
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.