Dermatology / Cosmetics
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Electric low voltage motors.
- The chair is expressely designed to help the patient to easily seat on the chair. Thanks to the option to place the legrest at 90° the access will be easy also for patient with reduced mobility.
- The chair can be equipped with a wide range of accessories.
- The upholstery can be completely sanitized, in order to prevent cross infections, with most common detergents.
- Lying surface in seamless soft foam cushions. The cushions are designed to prevent decubitus wounds.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Directional braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Max. load capacity 200 kg.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting and antibacterial powders.
- Trendlenburg position at 10° (shock position in alternative).
- Two motors allow to move the back section and the leg section independently and simultaneously – Equipment code AC12.
- Leg section: 90° to the seat – Equiment code AC63.
- The armrests are padded and upholstered in soft fabric.
- Armrests’ movements are synchronized with the backrest.
- The armrests can be removed, tilted, adjsuted in height, overturned and they can also slide horizontally – Equipment code AC30/C2.
- Leatherette upholstery, elastic, extremely comfortable and completely seamless. The latter feature prevents bacteria proliferation. It can be easily sanitized with the most common detergents. The upholstery is also flame retardant and complies with UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Directional braking system – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Soft foam cushions.
- HPL panels couple – Equipment code AC49.
- ABS cover for the back section – Equipment code AC86C.