Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- The coating divided into 3 independent sections is completely sanitized.
- The synchronized or independent movement of the pneumatic or motorized sections is ensured by an easy access lever for patients and operators.
- The seat, the backrest and the legrest are made with soft foam material. They fit perfectly to the physical size of every patient offering exclusive feelings of wellbeing.
- The armrest is height adjustable by an easy access and control mechanism and allows 3 position levels.
- The retractable footest, with non-slip surface, is equipped with a stabilization system that is very useful during patient access and exit.
- Swivel wheels with a diameter of 125mm with individual brake for an excellent manoeuvrability. It is possible, if requested, to equip the chair with two rear directional wheels and two front non-slippery feet (AC136), or in alternative the chair can be
equipped with 4 non-slippery feet (AC135) with no footrest provided in the latter option.
- See the accessories catalogue for more details.Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colours.
- Fabric with antibacterial, antimycotic and flame retardant properties. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standars version 140 kg.
- Steel frame with antimicrobial and thermosetting powder coating. Wide range of colours.
- Pneumatic or automatic synchronized movement of the backrest and legrest section with bilateral lever control or with the panel control.
- Nr. 4 durable, moulded stainless, swivel wheels 125mm diameter with individual brake.
- Armrests in soft plastic, without seams, antibacterial, completely removable and adjustable in height through the activation of a bilateral control.
- Manual Retractable footrest, with nonslip surface, equipped with a stabilization system that is very useful during patient access and / or exit.
- Ergonomic handles.