Dermatology / Cosmetics
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor; it can be implemented with 2 up to 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
- Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory code AC12).
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
- Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3).
- Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue).
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels ø 100mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83.
- ABS seat cover – Equipment code AC84.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.