Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The stretcher changes its look
ATHENA 2.0 is a combination of passion, elegance and a lot of experience.
The study for the details and the technological research are evident, however the real difference is provided by its practical functional solutions. Suitable to accommodate patient’s of every size, it ensures positive feeling and incomparable relaxation. It helps to perform all therapeutic treatments in a perfect postural conditions.
The advantageous comfort of an armchair, as comfortable as a bed and as functional as a stretcher. Suitable for any clinical situation, it favours unique postural conditions allowing to accomodate patients of different sizes. The project represents an innovative furnishing solution, reduces the patient’s psychological discomfort without sacrificing the performance of the classic stretcher.
Made with a very sturdy frame, that grants a high shock tolerance and long life to the device.
Lightweight, stable and easy to move.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- An exceptional maneuverability is granted by n°4 twin wheels 150mm (it is also possible to install a fifth directional wheel as optional in order to ensure the proper maneuverability even with full load in environment with reduced space).
- Double handles with ergonomic and non-slippery grip. It is very useful even when the backrest is lowered.
- Low voltage power through batteries without any limit of autonomy.
- Non-deformable frame prevents any tilt.
- Centralized braking system.
- Low voltage motors for device’s adjustment activated via handset. The handset can be inhibited and can be easily reached by the patient.
- The articulated and motorized sections allow to perform passive postural gymnastics with a soothing effect to prevent secondary pressure injuries due to inertia.
Stertcher’s movement can be activated through handset. Any manual operations are not required to be performed by the medical staff in order to prevent any musculoskeletal injuries.
- Trendelenburg position can be reached through a single button along with other pre-setted positions.
- Patient’s surface in HPL without sharp edges; sanitizable and easy to clean.
- The seat width can be extended on both sides in order to perform procedures in lateral decubitus position (optional).
- The upholstery is allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Lightweight, adjustable, foldable and easily removable side rails on DIN bar (also with armrests and other interchangeable protections).
- Max load capacity 200kg (standard version), available even with a max load capacity of 300kg (bariatric version).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- Foldable side rails couple – Equipment code AC132.
- N°4 twin wheels 150mm – equipment code AC5P/1.
- Centralized braking system activated through bilateral pedals with directional system – equipment code AC7P2G.
- Bilateral front/rear pedal brake – Codice dotazione AC7P3.
- Electrically driven movements through handset:
- Motorized height adjustable 300mm – Equipment code AC28/200.
- Leg section – Equipment code AC12.
- Motorized seat 0°/-15° – Equipment code AC35/1.
- Legrest – Equipment code AC13/SH1.
- Oxygen tank holder – Equipment code AC95P.
- Double handle with ergonomic grip – Equipment code AC117.
13 buttons handset to achieve all the available movement, it features an inhibition key and pre-setted position (equipment code AC6MP). Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Powered through 4,5 Ah interchangeable batteries (n°2 as standard equipment) with relating charger – equipment code AC17P/A.
- Supplementary headrest pillow – equipment code AC27.
- Easily removable seat/leg soft foam cushions.
- Soft and removable coating for the footrest – equipment code AC16/1.
- ABS base cover – equipment code AC83.
- Cushions made in soft foam height 100mm.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.