The stretcher changes its look.
ATHENA 2.0 is a combination of passion, elegance and a lot of experience.
The study for the details and the technological research are evident, however the real difference is provided by its practical functional solutions. Suitable to accommodate patient’s of every size, it ensures positive feeling and incomparable relaxation. It helps to perform all therapeutic treatments in a perfect postural conditions.
The advantageous comfort of an armchair, as comfortable as a bed and as functional as a stretcher. Suitable for any clinical situation, it favours unique postural conditions allowing to accomodate patients of different sizes. The project represents an innovative furnishing solution, reduces the patient’s psychological discomfort without sacrificing the performance of the classic stretcher.
ATHENA 2.0 features a very sturdy frame, that grants a high shock tolerance and long life to the device;
- Lightweight, stable and easy to move;
– An exceptional maneuverability is granted by n°4 twin wheels 150mm (it is also possible to install a fifth directional wheel as optional in order to ensure the proper maneuverability even with full load in environment with reduced space);
– Double handles with ergonomic and non-slippery grip. It is very useful even when the backrest is lowered;
- Low voltage power through batteries without any limit of autonomy;
- Non-deformable frame prevents any tilt;
- Centralized braking system;
- Low voltage motors for device’s adjustment activated via handset. The handset can be inhibited and can be easily reached by the patient;
- The articulated and motorized sections allow to perform passive postural gymnastics with a soothing effect to prevent secondary pressure injuries due to inertia;
- Stertcher’s movement can be activated through handset. Any manual operations are not required to be performed by the medical staff in order to prevent any musculoskeletal injuries;
- The Trendelenburg position can be reached through a single button along with other pre-setted positions;
- Patient’s surface in HPL without sharp edges; sanitizable and easy to clean;
- The seat width can be extended on both sides in order to perform procedures in lateral decubitus position (optional);
– Sanitizable with the majority of common used disinfectant;
– It resists to: Alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, physiological substances (blood, urine, feces etc.) (a wide range of colour is available);
– Water repellent; antibacterial; fireproof class 1IM; antifungal; ecological; latex free; without phthalates;
- In addition to the numerous standard features, the stretcher-chair can be configured with dedicated and generic accessories (see page 6 and accessories catalogue);
- Painted frame available in a wide range of colours;
- Anti tiltable frame in any operative conditions;
- Lightweight, adjustable, foldable and easily removable side rails on DIN bar (also with armrests and other interchangeable protections);
- It facilitate medical staff operations expecially in stressful conditions;
- High capacity
– It is already fit for large patients in its standard version (200kg) and can be also provided in a bariatric version (300kg);
– It is even better than a normal stretcher when it comes to patient’s transport from a place to another.
- Frame coated in thermosetting and antibacterial powders; (see colour chart);
- Foldable side rails couple – equipment code AC132;
- N°4 twin wheels 150mm – equipment code AC5P/1;
- Centralized braking system activated through bilateral pedals with directional system – equipment code AC7P2G;
- Electrically driven movements:
– motorized height adjustable 300mm – equipment code AC28/200
– leg section – equipment code AC/12
– motorized seat 0°/-15° – equipment code AC35/1;
– legrest – equipment code AC13/SH1;
- ABS base cover – equipment code AC83;
– antibacterial and anti-mycotic coating, 90° washable -equipment code AC87/1;
– available in a wide range of colours;
– 100mm height;
– flame retardant UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM;
– soft foam chusions;
– a single cushion is provided for the seat and the leg section, it can be removed without any tools;
- Soft and removable coating for the footrest – equipment code AC16/1;
- Oxygen tank holder – equipment code AC95P;
- Double handle with ergonomic grip – equipment code AC117;
- 13 buttons handset to achieve all the available movement, it features an inhibition key and pre-setted position – equipment code AC6MP;
- Powered through 4,5 Ah interchangeable batteries (n°2 as standard equipment) with relating charger – equipment code AC17P/A.