Dermatology / Cosmetics
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motor; it can be implemented up to 3 motors according to the requested configuration:
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
- Motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory code AC35/1 – AC35/2 -AC35/3).
- Motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1).
- Two separate cushions for back and seat/leg, functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200kg (standard version), available even with a max load capacity of 300kg (bariatric version).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motor – Equipment code AC12.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (Shock position as alternative).
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests) – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- No. 4 wheels ø 100mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83.
- ABS seat cover – Equipment code AC84C;
- ABS leg cover – Equipment code AC85C;
- ABS backrest cover – Equipment code AC86C;
- Cushions made in soft foam.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.