Dermatology / Cosmetics
Reduced footprint / Paediatrics
- Designed to be a space saving device.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections.
- The movements of the armrests is synchronized with the backrest.
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture, preventing decubitus wounds.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor; it can be implemented by 2 or 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
- Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory code AC12).
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
- Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3).
- Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Painted antibacterial frame with a wide range of colours.
- Anti-tilt frame in every operative conditions.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial / flame retardant class 1IM / antimycotic / ecologic / latex free/ Phtalate free and resistant.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Upholstery colours as per colour chart at page 5.
- Max load capacity 150 kg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Armrests joint to backrest’s movement, detachable, with rotating function, up/down, revolving at 90°; (please refers to the accessories catalogue for other types of armrest) – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- Pair of HPL side panels.
- No.4 wheels ø mm100 antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – equipment code AC34.
- The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – equipment code AC25P.
- Soft foam independent cushions removable in 10 seconds.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – equipment code AC87/1.