Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motor; it can be implemented up to 3 motors according to the requested configuration:
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
- Motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory code AC35/1 – AC35/2 -AC35/3).
- Motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1).
- Two separate cushions for back and seat/leg, functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200kg (standard version), available even with a max load capacity of 300kg (bariatric version).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motor – Equipment code AC12.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (Shock position as alternative).
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests) – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- No. 4 wheels ø 100mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Very stable headrest, removable and height adjustable in 5 different positions.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people.
- Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83.
- ABS seat cover – Equipment code AC84C;
- ABS leg cover – Equipment code AC85C;
- ABS backrest cover – Equipment code AC86C;
- Cushions made in soft foam.
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.