Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor. it can be implemented from 2 up to 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
- Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory code AC12).
- Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
- Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3).
- Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue).
- Two separate cushions back and seat/leg functional for: a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Cushions made in soft foam.
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Push handle – Equioment cose AC56.