Stephen H Freedom – Bariatric
Feel free like at home
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Independent movements of back and seat through two dedicated motors.
- Height adjustment through no.2 motorized columns.
- Two separate cushions for back and seat/leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitous wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 300 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections (backrest, seat and leg).
- The chair can be adjusted through 5 motors:
– No.2 motors for the independent adjustment of the back and leg sections –
Equipment code AC12.
– No.1 motor for the inclination of the seat – Equipment code AC35/1.
– No.2 motorized columns for the height adjustament – Equipment code
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on 4 wheels with directional system made in chromed steel, activated through bilateral rear pedals– Equipment code AC7P2G.
- 13 buttons handset with 3 memories can activate movements (equipment code AC6MP). For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83H.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM –
Equipment code AC87/1.