Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Low voltage power supply by batteries without autonomy limits.
- Anti-tilt and non deformable frame.
- Telescopic columns with a rectangular section that ensure extreme stability and immediate response in all operating conditions.
- Centralized braking system, useful to ensure further stability to the device.
- High maneuverability to facilitate transport operations as much as possible.
- Tilting backrest by gas/electrically comand.
- Motorized height adjustement:
- easy access also for patient with reduced mobility.
- Stertcher’s movement can be activated through electrical driving pedals. This feature allow the operator to keep the hands free while using the device.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Easy access for the patient through mechanical adjustment.
- High stability.
- No obstacles between the upper part and the base.
- Patient surface in HPL. No sharp edges, easy to clean.
- Foldable side rails.
- Ergonomic and foldable handles located on both ends.
- Perfectly suitable for any medical environment
- It facilitate medical staff operations expecially in stressful conditions.
- Aivailable with 3 different max load: 200 kg, 300 kg and 400 kg.
- Frame coated in thermosetting and antibacterial powders
- 2 sections patient surface.
- Foldable side rails couple – Equipment code ACB3.
- Movements: motorized adjustable height 400 mm – Servomechanized backrest that can be adjusted through a gas spring. Electric version available upon request (see aivalable accessories).
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg through telescopic column with rectangular section.
- Nr. 4 antistatic stainless swivable wheels Ø 200 mm – Equipment code ACB14- with simultaneous brake activated though bilateral pedal and directional system – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- 8/10 buttons handset for the activation of the motors. Pedal controls also available upon request (see aivalable accessories).
- Lateral bumper bars.
- High density expanded foam mattress.
- Removable mattress height 80 mm (aivailable 100 mm height upon request).
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- Oxygen tank holder – Equipment code ACB10.
- No. 4 inserts for IV pole.
- N. 4 tipping handles.
- Powered through 4,5 A interchangeable battery (n°2 as standard equipment) with charger included.