- Patient surface height (customizable upon request).
- Patient surface dimension (customizable upon request).
- Low voltage power supply by batteries without autonomy limits.
- Anti-tilt and non deformable frame.
- Centralized braking system, useful to ensure further stability to the device.
- Adjustable backrest 0-70° with gas actuator.
- High maneuverability to facilitate transport operations as much as possible.
- High stability.
- No obstacles between the upper part and the base.
- Patient surface in HPL. No sharp edges, easy to clean.
- Foldable side rails.
- Lateral bumpers.
- Ergonomic and foldable handles located on both ends.
- It simplify the activities of the medical staff especially in a highly demanding environment.
- Aivailable in standard version max load 200 kg or in bariatric version max load
- Frame coated in thermosetting and antibacterial powders.
- 2 sections patient surface.
- Foldable side rails couple – Equipment code ACB3.
- Adjustable backrest with gas actuator. Available on request also electric (see compatible accessories).
- Nr. 4 antistatic stainless swivable wheels Ø 200 mm – Equipment code ACB14 – with simultaneous brake activated though bilateral pedal and directional system – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- Lateral bumper bars.
- High density expanded foam mattress.
- Removable mattress height 80 mm (aivailable 100 mm height upon request).
- Upholstery: with anti-bacterial properties, flame retardant class 1IM, antimicotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free. Resistant to: alchool, sodium hypochlorite max 5%, a wide range of common used detrgent, liquid and other biological fluids. – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Oxygen tank holder – Equipment code ACB10.
- No. 4 inserts for IV pole.
- No. 4 tiltable handle.