- STEPHEN SCALE H ANATOMICAL has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU;
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters;
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a) with a max load capacity of 200kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 200kg;
- b) with a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 300kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100;
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition;
- IP44 display;
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention
- Long-life external emergency battery;
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment;
- Manual and automatic tare function;
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy;
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500kg and an overload capacity of 1000kg.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections;
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue);
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor; it can be implemented by 2 or 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
– Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory
– Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28);
– Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3);
– Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the
commercial offer and the accessory catalogue);
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect;
- Painted antibacterial frame with a wide range of colours;
- Anti-tilt frame in every operative conditions;
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device;
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial / flame retardant class 1IM / antimycotic / ecologic / latex free/
- Phtalate free and resistant;
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents;
- Upholstery colours as per colour chart;
- Max load capacity for standard version 200 kg (available in different sizes even with a max load capacity of 300kg);
- Anti-tilt frame in every operative conditions.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Armrests joint to backrest’s movement, detachable, with rotating function, up/down, revolving at 90°; (please refers to the accessories catalogue for other types of armrest) – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. Wide range of colours at page 5.
- No.4 wheels ø mm100 antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – equipment code AC34.
- The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – equipment code AC83.
- ABS seat cover – equipment code AC84.
- Soft foam independent cushions removable in 10 seconds.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – equipment code AC87/1.
- Integrated weighing System