- STEPHEN SCALE H FREEDOM has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU;
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters;
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a) with a max load capacity of 200kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 200kg;
- b) with a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 300kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100;
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition;
- IP44 display;
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention
- Long-life external emergency battery;
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment;
- Manual and automatic tare function;
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy;
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500kg and an overload capacity of 1000kg.
- Upholstery fully removable uniquely designed for easy cleaning.
- Two separate cushions back and seat/leg: excellent ergonomy, protected from the development of pressure sores.
- Configurable and upgradable with many accessories. Refers to accessories catalogue or to the website’s configurator.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colour.
- There isn’t any tilt in case of CPR and in all operative conditions.
- Unique multifunctional armrest.
- Fabric antibacterial, flame retardant, antimicotic. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standard version 200 kg.
- Avaialble different sizes (pediatric, bariatric)
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat.
- 1 motor for the movement simultaneous of backrest and legrest.
- Nr. 4 durable, moulded, stainless, swivel wheels ø mm 100; back side with simultaneous brake.
- Chair controlled by an easy accessible handset with clear pictorial diagrams.
- Trendelenburg position 10° degrees.
- Armrests with synchronized movement with the backrest, rotation, adjustable angle, tilting
- 75°, removable.
- Soft foam cushions.
- Back cushion removable with a tool. One piece cushion seat/leg removable.
- Flame retardant fabric UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 1IM class.
- AC83: ABS cover for base.
- AC84: ABS cover for seat.
- Integrated weighing System.