- Easy access
The height of the lying surface can be adapted in order to make the seat easy for people of different height and for users with reduced mobility.
High performances and long lifetime are ensured by its sturdy structure and by the robust frame.
The frame is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for over-size patients.
The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic and it is easy to clean.
- Ultrasound scan
The lying surface can be provided with a removable section without any extra cost (see below picture). This feature is essential for ultrasound scan.
Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg activated through telescopic columns with rectangular section; adjustable backrest 0-90°.
- FRANCIS A/V has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU;
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters;
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a) with a max load capacity of 200kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 200kg;
- b) with a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 300kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100;
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition;
- IP44 display;
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention;
- Long-life external emergency battery;
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment;
- Manual and automatic tare function;
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy;
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 1000kg and an overload capacity of 2000kg.
- Table divided in 2 reinforced sections;
- Electrically adjustable backrest; regulation 0-90°.
- The backrest is provided with a gas spring actuator (mechanical actuator available upon request AC107);
- Height adjustable columns;
- Low voltage motors 4000N;
- Multivoltage main supply;
- Antibacterial, antimycotic and easy cleanable coating in Class 1IM leatherette (colours can be choosen among our colour chart);
- Cushion made in high density expanded foam;
- 150mm antistatic and swivable wheels. The directional braking system can be activated by bilateral pedals;
- Equipotential node;
- Coat with termosetting powder;
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg;
- Handset multifunctional scale display Fly plus model.