- FRANCIS SCALE AV couch has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easy readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a. With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 200 kg;
- b. With a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compatibility with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s
starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm;
bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance.
- Buttons for the movement of the device located on the display.
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 1000 kg and an overload capacity of 2000 kg.
- The height of the lying surface can be adapted in order to make the seat easy for people of different height and for users with reduced mobility.
- High performances and long lifetime are ensured by its sturdy structure and by the robust frame.
- The frame is crushproof and it is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for oversize patients.
- The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic and it is easy to clean.
- Lying surface divided in 2 sections with servo-assisted backrest’s adjustment.
- Adjustable backrest 0-70° with gas spring.
- Reinforced frame, made out in steel painted with epoxy paint enriched with antibacterial. The colour is customizable upon request.
- Quick release of the backrest, it allows to perform the RCP manoeuvre – Equipment code AC8L.
- Leatherette upholstery classs 1IM; antimycotic, antibacterial, stain resistant. It can be sanitized with the most common type of detergents. The colour is customizable upon request – Equipment code AC87/1 – Colour chart at page 10.
- Mattress made out in high density expanded foam.
- Kit 150 mm antistatic and swivable wheels. The directional braking system can be activated by bilateral pedals.
- Centralized braking device with directional system made in painted steel.
Activated by 2 bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7LG2.
- Equipotential node.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg through 2 telescopic columns with rectangular section – Equipment code AC152.
- Handset for movements controls.
- Inhibition handset key – Equipment code AC34L.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Multifunctional scale display.