Intensive care unit
- The frame is made entirely of extremely robust stainless steel and provides high stability.
- Structurally suitable for intensive use in all conditions of use, thanks to the material used, it is not afraid of corrosive agents.
- Device easily sanitised with medical-surgical aids and commonly used detergents.
- Particularly suitable for environments with widespread presence of corrosive chemicals.
- Heavy-duty thick tubular stainless steel handle.
- Frame painted with thermosetting epoxy powders.
- Ø 60 mm stainless steel wheels: durable, quiet and non-marking.
- Directional system.
- Agile and manoeuvrable, its small footprint allows easy transport even in low-capacity environments.
- Extremely stable.
- Table top made of HPL, a highly resistant and easily sanitised material. Material colour optionally white or blue.
- Compatible with the most common containers.
- Configurable with a wide range of modular accessories.
- Perimeter bumpers on the sides and front.
- Two-compartment storage tray attached to the carrying handle. Bin holder for rigid sharps containers for immediate disposal of needles.
- Available dimensions:
– W 200mm x D 200mm x H 120mm
– W 238mm x D 200mm x H 120mm
- Equipment code ACCR1.
- HPL material tray 50×30 cm – Equipment code ACCR8.
- Wheels Ø 60 mm made of stainless steel: durable, quiet and non-marking.
- Shelf made of HPL material, highly resistant and easily sanitised. Material colour optionally white or blue.