Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The device is equipped with an integrated digital weighing stystem, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- The weight is displayed on a touch screen HD 10.1” with a 160° visual angle (the display controls also bed’s movements).
- Low voltage power
- Box in palstic with IP65 insulation.
- Soft Touch Button to switch the screen on
- POST – Power-on Self Test.
- Countdown for weight loss.
- Full scale limit.
- Scale stabilizer.
- Weight loss alarm.
- Patient exit alarm.
- Programmed maintenance alarm.
- Battery indicator.
- System’s updates.
- Patient’s identification data.
- Patient’s place indicator.
- Automatic zero at switch-on.
- Tare: Automatic and manual, always visible.
- Reading mode: This features will enlarge the section related to the weight on the screen up to 8,5”
- Initial weight: Automatic initial weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted.
- Automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Final weight: Automatic final weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Weight loss: Graphical and numerical display of the weight.
- Optimized graphic with instantaneous weight display – weight loss duration – weight loss delta – countdown. Excellent digital graphic and prompt displaying of the following data: weight loss – weight loss time – weight loss delta – countdown, with relative graphic representation; Intelligent system that recognizes the presence of the patient on the bed.
- Unit of measurement indicator: The unit of measurement can be choose between kgs and lbs.
- With a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Triple scale option.
- Converter: 24 bit, 10000 DIVISIONS.
- Automatic data transmission to ports.
- Memory functions up to 20.000 weighing.
- Interfaces: No.1 Ethernet + N°2 USB (interfaces scan RS232/USB) – BT and Wi-Fi (optional).
- Battery status indicator.
- Hour and date always visible.
- PASSIVE MOBILISATION Programme.
- Six motors single or simultaneous activation.
- PUSH&GO motors system.
- Up to 5 available memories.
- Opprtunity to switch-on up to 4 external devices (e.g lamps, electric bell, operator advise).
- Display lightning control.
- Screen saver.
- Night mode.
- Smart function.
- Communication system between multiple indicators through Ethernet and WiFi.
- Complete check through app for Android/ Ios / Windows and GBSmart.
- Remote parameter control.
- Displaying of user manual and service manual.
- Connection to digital devices through RS485.
- Progammed maintenance option.
- Tampering protection with code NSA.
- Tampering protection cells ANTISWAP.
- Access register.
- Failure and malfunction handling.
- Error reset.
- Assistance call-button from the device.
- Remote failure identification.
- Remote maintenance.
- Remote tare verification (only when digital load cells are present).
- Remote locale software’s update.
- Digital identifying label.
- Language setting: English – Italian – German – Spanish – French.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Independent movements of back and seat through two dedicated motors.
- Height adjustment through no.2 motorized columns.
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitous wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 300 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- The chair can be adjusted through 5 motors:
– No. 2 motors for the independent adjustment of the back and leg sections –
Equipment code AC12.
– No. 1 motor for the inclination of the seat – Equipment code AC35/1.
– No. 2 motorized columns for the height adjustament – Equipment code
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on 4 wheels with directional system made in chromed steel, activated through bilateral rear pedals– Equipment code AC7P2G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83H.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Digital multifunction scale display, placed on the back of the backrest.