- The chair with integrated scale STEPHEN SCALE H ANATOMICAL BARIATRIC has a metrologically system approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
a. With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal
division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
b. With a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division
of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500 kg and an overload capacity of
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Independent movements of back and seat through two dedicated motors.
- Height adjustment through no.2 motorized columns.
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitous wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 300 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- The chair can be adjusted through 5 motors:
– No. 2 motors for the independent adjustment of the back and leg sections –
Equipment code AC12.
– No. 1 motor for the inclination of the seat – Equipment code AC35/1.
– No. 2 motorized columns for the height adjustament – Equipment code
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on 4 wheels with directional system made in chromed steel, activated through bilateral rear pedals– Equipment code AC7P2G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83H.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Multifunction LCD display installed on the backrest.