- STEPHEN SCALE H -YBRID has an integrated weighing system, metrologialc approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to the directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- Weight display with double scale and automatic displaying of the division 50g until 150 kg and 100 g until full scale, for the best weighing of low weight patients.
- Display with red LED light, visibility over 20 m
- Display IP44.
- Anti blackout function with rechargeable long life batteries.
- Tare subtraction before and during dialysis.
- Tare mode : automatic and manual mode.
- Data transmission RS232 o LAN 10/100.
- Storage and transfer of the datas.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy
- The STEPHEN H-YBRID offers all the benefits of a multitherapy chair and bed. The design has been optimised for use in every departments in terms of functionality and size. The bed-chair is used for hospital use during assessment, diagnosis and care.
- The project STEPHEN H-YBRID, represents also an innovative furniture solutions, trying to reduce the patients discomfort.
- The device STEPHEN H-YBRID can be used for the patient transfer inside the hospital. It is available with side rails or armrest.
- Five low voltage motors provide maximum flexibility so that the device can be easily moved by a handset accessible by the patient.
- Pushbutton on both sides enable the reaching of clinostatic position, in alternative on request the Trendelenburg position or the shock position.
- The STEPHEN H-YBRID has been designed with tissue viability and reduced cross infection as a paramount consideration. All the HPL surfaces are easy to wipe clean and are resistant to fluid adsorption.
- There are frame and motor covers to make cleaning easy and reduce the risk of contamination and cross infection.
- The fabric used to cover the cushions is impregnated with SANITIZED®, an antimicrobial and anti-micotic compound, or in alternative with fabric suitable to the intended use and all the paintwork is antimicrobial as well.
- There are numerous fabric colour options to choose from to suit your particular requirements.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
|home health care|
Specification and standard accessories
- Painted steel frame with atimicrobial coat.
- 4 motors: back, seat inclination (AC35/1), leg (AC12), foot (AC13/1).
- Height adjustment by 2 columns (AC28/300).
- 4 wheels stainless, sviwelling ø 100 mm.
- Central and directional brake (AC7P2G).
- Handset accessible to the patient.
- Mattress with antibacterial and antymicotic fabric, flame retardant.
- Padded cushion for foot (AC16/1)
- Armrest: AC30/H1.
- ABS cover for base (AC83/H), seat (AC84/H), back (AC86/H) sections.
- Pushbutton for Clinostatic position.
- Handset support on armrest.
- Transport handle (AC56).
- Integrated weighing system
Request for information
Send a request for information. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.