Intensive care unit
- The trolley is made entirely of stainless steel and is painted with thermosetting epoxy powders. It is protected by a first stainless steel platform, on which then rests a second containment platform, in which the sanitary waste collection box is located.
- Structurally suitable for intensive use in all conditions of use, thanks to the construction material, it is not afraid of corrosive agents.
- Equipped with 4 swivel non-marking castors whose dimensions vary depending on the required load capacity.
- Intuitive and simple to use, the comfortable handle makes the trolley easy to handle even in tight space conditions.
- The space-saving frame, made from curved tubing, makes the trolley extremely robust yet lightweight and accessible to all.
- The containment platform retains the spillage of any biological substances.
- Equipped with handles, it can be removed and sanitised.
- The two platforms are made integral with each other by means of an effective added device, sensitive to magnetic attraction.
- Thanks to the same method, the upper platform automatically centres itself at the base of the trolley, making its positioning very simple and immediate.
- The trolley is guided by a curved stainless steel tube, integral to the base of the trolley and equipped with a handle.
- The use of the device minimises the handling of medical waste, reducing the risk of contamination from biological contact.