- The bed with integrated scale ISIDE SCALE – adjustable height has a metrologically system approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
- with a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
- with a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 1000 kg and an overload capacity of 2000 kg.
- Low voltage power supply by batteries without autonomy limits.
- Anti-tilt and non deformable frame.
- Telescopic columns with a rectangular section that ensure extreme stability and immediate response in all operating conditions.
- Centralized braking system, useful to ensure further stability to the device.
- High maneuverability to facilitate transport operations as much as possible.
- Tilting backrest by gas/electrically comand.
- Motorized height adjustement:
easy access also for patient with reduced mobility.
- Stertcher’s movement can be activated through electrical driving pedals. This feature allow the operator to keep the hands free while using the device.
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Easy access for the patient through mechanical adjustment.
- No obstacles between the upper part and the base.
- Patient surface in HPL. No sharp edges, easy to clean.
- Foldable side rails.
- Ergonomic and foldable handles located on both ends.
- Perfectly suitable for any medical environment
- It facilitate medical staff operations expecially in stressful conditions.
- Aivailable with 3 different max load: 200 kg, 300 kg and 400 kg.
- Frame coated in thermosetting and antibacterial powders – Colour chart at page 5.
- 2 sections patient surface.
- Foldable side rails couple – Equipment code ACB3.
- Movements: motorized adjustable height 400 mm – Servomechanized backrest that can be adjusted through a gas spring. Electric version available upon request (see aivalable accessories).
- Motorized Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg through telescopic column with rectangular section.
- Nr. 4 antistatic stainless swivable wheels ø 200 mm – Equipment code ACB14- with simultaneous brake activated though bilateral pedal and directional system – Equipment code AC7L2G.
8/10 buttons handset for the activation of the motors. Pedal controls also available upon request (see aivalable accessories).
- Lateral bumper bars.
- High density expanded foam mattress.
- Completely sanitizable upholstery with medical-surgical aids, with antibacterial and antifungal properties UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 1IM class – Equipment code AC87/1
- Mattress height 80 mm (aivailable 100 mm height upon request).
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- Oxygen tank holder – Equipment code ACB10.
- No. 4 inserts for IV pole.
- Powered through 4,5 A interchangeable battery (n°2 as standard equipment) with charger included.
- Integrated wheighing system.
- Multifunction LCD display.