VERSATILE SINGLE DRIVE FOR NURSING BEDS
The MEGAMAT 2 the compact and stable construction is impressive. Its push force is as much as 6,000 Newton and its pull force is as much as 3,000 Newton. Its adjustment speed is 28 mm/s and its stroke length is up to max. 425 mm.
MANY CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The versatile single drive features not only an optimum price-performance ratio, but also many configuration options: these include clevises and a die-cast zinc gear adapter head, safety limit switch, additional limit switch and a Hall sensor. On request, manual emergency lowering can be integrated. Thanks to its characteristics, the MEGAMAT 2 is ideal for beds in nursing facilities and clinics.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Compact and stable construction
- Integrated manual emergency lowering optional
- Optimum price-performance ratio
- Manual emergency lowering
- Many configuration options
- Load capacity: max. 6000 N push / max. 3000 N pull
- Adjustment speed: max. 28 mm/sec. *
- Stroke length: max. 425 mm
- Equipment options: clevises and gear adapter head made of die cast zinc, safety limit switch, additional limit switch, Hall sensor
* depending on drive configuration at constant 24/29 V DC without load