Intensive care unit
- Extremely robust frame made entirely of stainless steel that provides high stability in all operating conditions.
- Especially appropriate for environment with chemical corrosive substance.
- A device that is easily sanitised with commonly used medical surgical aids and detergents.
- The handle made with stainless steel tube with high thickness and resistant to intensive use.
- Steel frame with thermosetting powder coating. Wide range of colours page 4.
- Ø 60 mm stainless steel wheels: durable, quiet and non-marking with directional system.
- Agile and manoeuvrable, its small footprint allows easy transport even in low-capacity environments.
- Platform made of HPL, a highly resistant and easily sanitised material. Material colour optionally white or blue.
- The trolley is compatible with the most common containers used in healthcare.
- Configurable with a wide range of modular accessories.
- Bumper on lateral and front side.