Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- The device is equipped with an integrated digital weighing stystem, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- The weight is displayed on a touch screen HD 10.1” with a 160° visual angle (the display controls also bed’s movements).
- Low voltage power
- Box in palstic with IP65 insulation.
- Soft Touch Button to switch the screen on
- POST – Power-on Self Test.
- Countdown for weight loss.
- Full scale limit.
- Scale stabilizer.
- Weight loss alarm.
- Patient exit alarm.
- Programmed maintenance alarm.
- Battery indicator.
- System’s updates.
- Patient’s identification data.
- Patient’s place indicator.
- Automatic zero at switch-on.
- Tare: Automatic and manual, always visible.
- Reading mode: This features will enlarge the section related to the weight on the screen up to 8,5”
- Initial weight: Automatic initial weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted.
- automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Final weight: Automatic final weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Weight loss: Graphical and numerical display of the weight.
- Optimized graphic with instantaneous weight display – weight loss duration – weight loss delta – countdown. Excellent digital graphic and prompt displaying of the following data: weight loss – weight loss time – weight loss delta – countdown, with relative graphic representation; Intelligent system that recognizes the presence of the patient on the bed.
- Unit of measurement indicator: The unit of measurement can be choose between
kgs and lbs.
- With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
- Triple scale option.
- Converter: 24 bit, 10000 DIVISIONS.
- Automatic data transmission to ports.
- Memory functions up to 20.000 weighing.
- Interfaces: No.1 Ethernet + N°2 USB (interfaces scan RS232/USB) – BT and Wi-Fi
- Battery status indicator.
- Hour and date always visible.
- PASSIVE MOBILISATION Programme.
- Six motors single or simultaneous activation.
- PUSH&GO motors system.
- Up to 5 available memories.
- Opprtunity to switch-on up to 4 external devices (e.g lamps, electric bell, operator advise).
- Display lightning control.
- Screen saver.
- Night mode.
- Smart function.
- Communication system between multiple indicators through Ethernet and WiFi.
- Complete check through app for Android/ Ios / Windows and GBSmart.
- Remote parameter control.
- Displaying of user manual and service manual.
- Connection to digital devices through RS485.
- Progammed maintenance option.
- Tampering protection with code NSA.
- Tampering protection cells ANTISWAP.
- Access register.
- Failure and malfunction handling.
- Error reset.
- Assistance call-button from the device.
- Remote failure identification.
- Remote maintenance.
- Remote tare verification (only when digital load cells are present).
- Remote locale software’s update.
- Digital identifying label.
Language setting: English – Italian – German – Spanish – French.
- High performances and long lifetime are ensured by its sturdy structure and by the robust frame.
- The frame is crushproof and it is designed to avoid any tilt and it is safe also for oversize patients.
- The coating is made out of special leatherette. It is certified as antibacterial and antimycotic and it is easy to clean.
- Lying surface divided in 2 sections with servo-assisted backrest’s adjustment.
- Adjustable backrest 0-70° with gas spring.
- Reinforced frame, made out in steel painted with epoxy paint enriched with antibacterial. The colour is customizable upon request.
- Quick release of the backrest, it allows to perform the cpr manoeuvre – Equipment code AC8L.
- Fixed height base.
- Leatherette upholstery classs 1IM; antimycotic, antibacterial, stain resistant. It can be sanitized with the most common type of detergents. The colour is
customizable upon request – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Mattress made out in high density expanded foam.
- Paper roll holder located behind the backrest – Equipment code AC11.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Digital multifunction scale display, placed on the back of the backrest – Equipment code AC167.