Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- The device is equipped with a digital weighing system integrated in the structure of the bed that holds the record of great metrological fidelity, in compliance with the restrictive requirements of NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- The weight is displayed on a touch screen HD 10.1” with a 160° visual angle (the display controls also bed’s movements).
- Low voltage power
- Box in palstic with IP65 insulation.
- Soft Touch Button to switch the screen on
- POST – Power-on Self Test
- Countdown for weight loss
- Full scale limit
- Scale stabilizer
- Weight loss alarm.
- Patient exit alarm.
- Programmed maintenance alarm.
- Battery indicator
- System’s updates
- Patient’s identification data
- Patient’s place indicator
- Automatic zero at switch-on
- Tare: Automatic and manual, always visible
- Reading mode: This features will enlarge the section related to the weight on the screen up to 8,5”
- Initial weight: Automatic initial weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted
- Automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Final weight: Automatic final weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Weight loss: Graphical and numerical display of the weight.
- Optimized graphic with instantaneous weight display – weight loss duration – weight loss delta – countdown. Excellent digital graphic and prompt displaying of the following data: weight loss – weight loss time – weight loss delta – countdown, with relative graphic representation; Intelligent system that recognizes the presence of the patient on the bed.
- Unit of measurement indicator: The unit of measurement can be choose between kgs and lbs.
- Automatic triple scale display:
a. with a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
b. with a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Converter: 24 bit, 10000 DIVISIONS.
- Automatic data transmission to ports.
- Memory functions up to 20.000 weighing.
- Interfaces: No.1 Ethernet + N°2 USB (interfaces scan RS232/USB) – BT and Wi-Fi (optional).
- Battery status indicator.
- Hour and date always visible.
- PASSIVE MOBILISATION Programme.
- Six motors single or simultaneous activation.
- PUSH&GO motors system.
- Up to 5 available memories.
- Opprtunity to switch-on up to 4 external devices (e.g lamps, electric bell, operator advise).
- Display lightning control.
- Screen saver.
- Night mode.
- Smart function.
- Communication system between multiple indicators through Ethernet and WiFi.
- Complete check through app for Android/ Ios / Windows and GBSmart.
- Remote parameter control.
- Displaying of user manual and service manual.
- Connection to digital devices through RS485.
- Progammed maintenance option.
- Tampering protection with code NSA.
- Tampering protection cells ANTISWAP.
- Access register.
- Failure and malfunction handling.
- Error reset.
- Assistance call-button from the device.
- Remote failure identification.
- Remote maintenance.
- Remote tare verification (only when digital load cells are present).
- Remote locale software’s update.
- Digital identifying label.
- Language setting: English – Italian – German – Spanish – French.
- Reinforced frame in extra sturdy painted steel. It is painted in thermosetting and antibacterial epoxy paint.
- Ergonomic lying surface with sections made in HPL panels.
- Patient surface height 49,9 cm with sections made in HPL panels, high performing with telescopic height adjustment columns.
- Lightweight, sturdy and easily removable Head/foot panels.
- Safety lateral systems predisposition (look standard features).
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Total absence of mechanism and leverism underneath the bed surface for an efficient sanification.
- Emergency power supply system by rechargeable batteries. 10 cycles duration.
- Clearance suitable for patient hoists.
- Easy access to clean the floor underneath the bed.
- High load wheels allow easy movement even while the patient is on the bed.
- Any parts or component of the bed are subject to wear and tear.
- Absence of parts that need to be greased.
- Latex and phtalates free.
- 4 Sections patient surface with 3 joints and HPL panels.
- Epoxy painted.
- Motorized back section 0-70°.
- Motorized femoral section 0-20°.
- Movements of the leg section by gas spring, synchronized with the leg section 0-35°.
- Height adjustable through motorized columns with excursion up to 400 mm (from 499 mm to 899 mm).
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg 16° approx.
- Quick release of the back section for CPR – Equipment code AC8L.
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Emergency battery – Equipment code AC17L.
- Head and foot boards in stainless with cenrtal HPL panels, aivailable in blu color (photo description) or white – Equipment code AC65/4.
- No. 4 bumpers.
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- Equipotential node.
- Fast centralized directional braking system (4×1), Activated by bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- 10 buttons handset, movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 m coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms
useful for partially sighted people. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.
- Predisposition for side rails – Equipment code AC21/S.
- Touch screen display located behind the head board – Equipment code AC167
- Integrated weighing system.