- The bed with integrated scale DANIEL- BARIATRIC has a metrologically system approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
a. with a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division
of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
b. with a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division
of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 1000 kg and an overload capacity of 2000 kg.
- Reinforced frame in extra sturdy painted steel. It is painted in thermosetting and antibacterial epoxy paint.
- Ergonomic lying surface with sections made in HPL panels.
- Patient surface height 49,9 cm with sections made in HPL panels, high performing with telescopic height adjustment columns.
- Lightweight, sturdy and easily removable Head/foot panels.
- Safety lateral systems predisposition (look standard features).
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Total absence of mechanism and leverism underneath the bed surface for an efficient sanification.
- Emergency power supply system by rechargeable batteries. 10 cycles duration.
- Clearance suitable for patient hoists.
- Easy access to clean the floor underneath the bed.
- High load wheels allow easy movement even while the patient is on the bed.
- Any parts or component of the bed are subject to wear and tear.
- Absence of parts that need to be greased.
- Latex and phtalates free.
- 4 Sections patient surface with 3 joints and HPL panels.
- Epoxy painted.
- Motorized back section 0-70°.
- Motorized femoral section 0-20°.
- Movements of the leg section by gas spring, synchronized with the leg section 0-35°.
- Height adjustable through motorized columns with excursion up to 400 mm (from 499 mm to 899 mm).
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg 16° approx.
- Quick release of the back section for CPR – Equipment code AC8L.
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Emergency battery – Equipment code AC17L.
- Head and foot boards in stainless with cenrtal HPL panels, aivailable in blu color (photo description) or white – Equipment code AC65/4.
- No. 4 bumpers.
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- Equipotential node.
- Fast centralized directional braking system (4×1), Activated by bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- 10 buttons handset, movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 m coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.
- Predisposition for side rails – Equipment code AC21/S.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Multifunction LCD display installed over the backrest.