- The device is equipped with an integrated digital weighing stystem, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- The weight is displayed on a touch screen HD 10.1” with a 160° visual angle (the display controls also bed’s movements).
- Low voltage power
- Box in palstic with IP65 insulation.
- Soft Touch Button to switch the screen on
- POST – Power-on Self Test.
- Countdown for weight loss.
- Full scale limit.
- Scale stabilizer.
- Weight loss alarm.
- Patient exit alarm.
- Programmed maintenance alarm.
- Battery indicator.
- System’s updates.
- Patient’s identification data.
- Patient’s place indicator.
- Automatic zero at switch-on.
- Tare: Automatic and manual, always visible.
- Reading mode: This features will enlarge the section related to the weight on the screen up to 8,5”
- Initial weight: Automatic initial weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted.
- Automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Final weight: Automatic final weight memorization into patient’s personal data sheet. All the data will be transmitted automatically to the USB and Ethernet port with Checksum protection.
- Weight loss: Graphical and numerical display of the weight.
- Optimized graphic with instantaneous weight display – weight loss duration – weight loss delta – countdown. Excellent digital graphic and prompt displaying of the following data: weight loss – weight loss time – weight loss delta – countdown, with relative graphic representation; Intelligent system that recognizes the
presence of the patient on the bed.
- Unit of measurement indicator: The unit of measurement can be choose between kgs and lbs.
- With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
- Triple scale option.
- Converter: 24 bit, 10000 DIVISIONS.
- Automatic data transmission to ports.
- Memory functions up to 20.000 weighing.
- Interfaces: No.1 Ethernet + N°2 USB (interfaces scan RS232/USB) – BT and Wi-Fi (optional).
- Battery status indicator.
- Hour and date always visible.
- PASSIVE MOBILISATION Programme.
- Six motors single or simultaneous activation.
- PUSH&GO motors system.
- Up to 5 available memories.
- Opprtunity to switch-on up to 4 external devices (e.g lamps, electric bell, operator advise).
- Display lightning control.
- Screen saver.
- Night mode.
- Smart function.
- Communication system between multiple indicators through Ethernet and WiFi.
- Complete check through app for Android/ Ios / Windows and GBSmart.
- Remote parameter control.
- Displaying of user manual and service manual.
- Connection to digital devices through RS485.
- Progammed maintenance option.
- Tampering protection with code NSA.
- Tampering protection cells ANTISWAP.
- Access register.
- Failure and malfunction handling.
- Error reset.
- Assistance call-button from the device.
- Remote failure identification.
- Remote maintenance.
- Remote tare verification (only when digital load cells are present).
- Remote locale software’s update.
- Digital identifying label.
- Language setting: English – Italian – German – Spanish – French.
- Structure with a reduced footprint.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor; it can be implemented with 2 up to 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
– Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the legrest (accessory code AC12).
– Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
– Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 –
– AC35/2 – AC35/3).
– Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue;
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 150 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please
refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted
people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Side panels in HPL – Equipment code AC49.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1
- Integrated wheighing system.
- • Digital multifunction scale display, placed on the back of the backrest – Equipment code AC167.