The right chair when it comes to narrow spaces
- Upholstery fully removable uniquely designed for easy cleaning.
- Three separate cushions back, seat, leg:
excellet ergonomy, protected from the development of pressure sores.
- Configurable and upgradable with many accessories.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colour.
- There isn’t any tilt in case of CPR and in all operative conditions.
- Unique armrest.
- Fabric antibacterial, flame retardant, antimicotic. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standard version 180 kg
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat.
- 1 motor for the movement simultaneous of backrest and legrest.
- Nr. 4 durable, moulded, stainless, swivel wheels ø mm 100; back side with Nr. 4 durable, moulded, stainless, swivel wheels ø mm 100; back side with single brake.
- Chair controlled by an easy accessible handset with clear pictorial diagrams.
- Trendelenburg position 10° degrees.
- Armrests with synchronized movement with the backrest, tilting 90°.
- Soft foam cushions.
- 3 separate removable cushions, backrest, seat and legrest supported by 3 separate easy wipe panel.
- Flame retardant fabric UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 1IM class.