- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous an independent movement of back and leg section through 2 motors;
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- The movement of the armrests is synchronized with the backrest.
- The chair can be set with a wide range of accessories (see accesories’ catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 200 kg.
- Leg section: 90°/180° relating to the floor with retractable footrest- Equipment code AC174.
- Simultaneous and independent movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motors – Equipment code AC12.
- 15° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative) – Equipment code AC35/1.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°, adjustable in height ; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests). – Codice dotazione AC30/C1.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Side panels couple – Equipment code AC49
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.