Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Available in 2 versions, with high and low backrest.
- Multifuncitonal surgery chair with high stability. It can be used for a wide range of surgical interventions.
- Frame with a reduced footprint. It allows an easy approach to the device.
- Extremely resistant base in stainless steel. Easy to sanitize with most commonly used detergents.
- Thermoformed covers to protect the frame and drives.
- Lying surface in expanded foam with high density.
- Seamless upholstery made out of carefully selected fabric with antibacterial, water resistant and non-toxic. Upholstery’s features as follows: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Minimum height (605 mm, minimum value compared to market standards) makes it easy for any patient to access even to people with reduced mobility.
- Assisted egress position helping people with reduced mobility.
- Independent movement for the best postural adjustment.
- The armrests are synchornized with backrest’s movement. They can be rotated outward, overturned and removed.
- No wear parts.
- The device can be equipped with a wide range of accessories according to surgeon’s needs.
- Anti-schock position.
- H24 operativity without connection to the electrical grid.
- Max load capacity 300kg
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections with double articulation divided in: headrest, backrest, seat and leg.
- Motorized backrest.
- Motorized legrest.
- Height adjustble through motorized columns.
- Motorized Trendelenburg.
- Headrest available from the following: ACS1, ACS2, ACS3, ACS4, ACS4/1; pediatric models ACS1P, ACS2P, ACS3P are also available. In the absence of preferences the code ACS1 will be provided. All headrests are described and illustrated on p. 14.
- Special coating without seams or interstices, made with carefully selected technological material with the following properties: water repellent, non-toxic, antibacterial, antifungal, antistatic, ecological, latex free, without phthalates. Ultra-resistant coating to: alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hypochlorite (5%), commonly used disinfectants, liquids and physiological substances. Fireproof eco-leather UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 class 1M. (equipment code AC87 / 1).
- Upholstery in black fabric (other colours available – download colours chart via QR code at the bottom of this page). Upholstery divided into 2 separate sections, one for the back section and the other for the seat / leg sections. The operating table is also available with a single seamless cover (accessory code ACS27).
- Movements are entirely controlled by the control panel (standard equipment) and/or foot controls (accessory – see page 13).
- Low voltage 4000N motors.
- Multi-voltage power supply.
- Bilateral multifunctional armrest.
- Twin wheels diameter 150 mm with independent brake.
- No.8 stainless steel DIN bars that can be equipped with a wide range of accessories.
- Non- reflecting coating with thermosetting powders.
- A dedicated software allows an easy handling of the movements.
- Equipotential node.
- No.2 rechargeable and removable batteries. They grant a h24 operativity to the device.
- Charger included.
- Knobs for transport located on the leg section