- The chair with integrated scale STEPHEN SCALE H FLAT JUNIOR has a metrologically system approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to
directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
a. With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal
division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
b. With a max load capacity of 300 kg automatic displaying of the minimal
division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction
routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500 kg and an overload capacity of
- Structure with a reduced footprint.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Simultaneous movement of back and leg section through 1 motor; it can be implemented with 2 up to 5 motors according to the requested configuration:
– Dedicated motor for the independent movement of the backrest and the
legrest (accessory code AC12).
– Motorized column for height adjustment (accessory code AC28).
– Dedicated motor for the inclination of the seat (accessory codes AC35/1 – AC35/2 – AC35/3).
– Dedicated motor for footrest adjustment (accessory code AC13 – AC13/1); (please refer to the commercial offer and the accessory catalogue;
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- xcellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 150 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections: headrest, backrest, seat and leg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 1 motor.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest. The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please
refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on rear wheels in chromed steel – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted
people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- Side panels in HPL – Equipment code AC49.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1
- Integrated wheighing system.
- Multifunction LCD display placed to the side of headrest.