Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- The “long-life” system provides energy for a normal days use.
- The movement of the sections are made via low voltage motors controlled by an handset easy accessible to the patients.
- Upholstery fully removable uniquely designed for easy cleaning.
- The leg rest is composed of two hinged joints. The lower part can be tilted at 90° degree and becomes a comfortable support for the feet. The opening and the
closing of this part are made through slight foot pressure.
- Configurable and upgradable with many accessories.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat. Wide range of colour.
- There isn’t any tilt in case of CPR and in all operative conditions.
- Unique multifunctional armrest.
- Fabric antibacterial, flame retardant, antimicotic. Resistant to alchool, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium 5%, latex free, no phtalates. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Max load standard version 140 kg.
- Painted steel frame with antimicrobial coat.
- Motor for simultaneous movement of backrest and legrest.
- Nr. 4 stainless swivel wheels ø mm 150; 2 swivel wheels and 2 with central brake.
- Movement by handset with easy access for the patient.
- Trendelenburg 10°.
- 3 separate cushions, backrest, seat and legrest supported by 3 separate easy wipe surfaces.
- Cleanable fabric with antibacterial and antimycotic properties.
- Rotating, removable and adjustable height armrests joint to the seat, in stainless steel.
- Flame retardant fabric UNI 9175/87 and 9175FA-1/94 1IM class.
- Max static load (fixed height): 140kg
- 2 motors battery boxes.
- Stainless steel mechanics for armrests.
- Supplementary handset support.
- Movement handle