- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
Three separate cushions: back, seat and leg, for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds. wheels under the frame that allow the movement from place to place.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Adjustment of leg and back section through gas spring activated with an easy accessible lever located under the seat.
- Anatomical padding in expanded foam with different degrees of density.
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- The adjustment of the armrests allows to optimize the sitting, offering further comfort to the patient.
- Max load capacity 180 kg.
- Lying 1770×550 mm.
- Seat width 55 cm.
- Seat depth 45 cm.
- Encumbrance 70 cm.
- Weight 34 kg.
- Reclinable servo-assisted backrest -10° -80° h 85 cm.
- Servo-assisted legrest synchronized with the movement of the backrest 0-90°.
- Pushing handle behind the backrest.
- No.4 swivable 125 mm wheels with brake, or glides are available upon request.
- 45×15 cm armrests adjustable in height.
- VTS upholstery flame retardant class 1IM