Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Ergonomic and extremely comfortable lying surface.
- The chair is padded in highly resistant expanded PU foam.
- Two separate cushions back and seat/leg functional for: a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitus wounds.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Max load capacity 150 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Simultaneous movement of the back section and the leg section through 2 motors – Equipment code AC12.
- No. 4 stainless steel wheels (no. 2 swivable with brake and no. 2 fixed) Ø 60 mm.
- The movements of the chair are entirely controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. The handset is provided with 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P – Insulation IP66.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.