- Motorized table, normally used for the passive postural variation or Tilt test. It is further used in physiotherapy, rehabilitation, ultrasound examinations and wherever needs an optimal postural condition for patient examination.
- A motor of large capacity, low voltage and operated with foot controls, ensures the
adjustment of dynamic table. Two gas spring, following the rotation of the dynamic table,
ensure a quick postural adjustment, accurate and with no quick acceleration. This medical
device is also equipped with adjustable height table, with motorized columns.
- Frame made of thick steel, CNC machined and painted in polyester powder. Table with fine
- Fabric designed and certified with antibacterial and antimiycotic agents. Soft to the touch and extremely sturdy, it has elastic properties and follows the thermoforming physiological pillows.
- Cleanable fabric available in wide range of colors.
- Padding in polyurethane foam and washable.
- Footrest integrated to the structure with semi-rigid base in PVC protection. Particular
attention id paid to safety aspects.
- The table TTPD2 A/V is equipped with two systems for the fast return in supine position.
The first safety device is connected to the motor and through the light pressure of a lever,
allows the quick return of the table to the horizontal position. The second safety system
is electronic, and ensure, through an emergency button, the automatic return of the table in
supine position (see accessory TTPE).
- The medical device for tilt test is also available with fixed height.
Specification and standard configuration
- Swivel wheels for transport.
- Parking and leveling feet.
- Motor for table movement.
- Gas spring.
- Adjustable height of the table by motorized columns.
- Lowered mattress with high density foam and antibacterial and antimycotic fabric.
Various colours available.
- Digital display of tilt angle, accuracy one degree.
- Electro-mechanical quick release in case of power failure.
- Safety belts with quick release.
- Dooble footswitches with flexible cable.
- Predisposition for accessories.
- Thermal overcurrent circuit breaker.
|emergency room |
- The dynamic table TTPD2 A/V is operated by remote control with double pedals. Connected
to the device by means of a flexible cord ensure the control of the movements.
A slight pressure on the first pedal, allows you to adjust the rotation of the table. The
second pedal is reserved to adjust the height.
Both pedals are rugged construction and protected with ABS cover. The presence of
pictograms on the cover, makes the use of the device safe, easy and intuitive. As a result of the geometry , postural adjustment of the table is consequential to its elevation.
- The digital display provided, displays the tilting angle with one degree accuracy.
- Adjustable height of the table from 545 mm to 745 mm, or from 560 to 860 (with extra
stroke accessory code TTXC).
- TTSP Armrest with manual adjustable height
- TTGC/2 UPS
- TTPR Footrest with adjustable height
- TTPR/M Footrest with motorized adjustable height
- TTAF Dripstand on wheels
- TTPE Emergency pushbutton to raise quickly supine position (0°), lighting led
- TTXC Extra adjustable height motorized from mm 560 to mm 860
- TTSV Speed version