Tilt Test (TTPD2)
Technological innovation and experience, the resources applied
to improve the quality of life
- Motorized table, normally used for the passive postural variation or Tilt test. It is further used in physiotherapy, rehabilitation, ultrasound examinations and to wherever it is necessary to examine a patient in an optimal postural condition.
- Frame made of thick steel, CNC machined and painted in polyester powder.
- Cushion made out with washable fabric.
- Fabric designed and certified with antibacterial and antifungal agents. Soft to the touch and
extremely sturdy, it has elastic properties and follows the physiological thermoforming of the pillows.
- Cleanable fabric available in wide range of colors.
- Padding in polyurethane foam and washable.
- Footrest integrated to the structure with semi-rigid base in PVC protection.
- The motor unit has a big load, low voltage and operated with foot controls. Two gas springs
follow the rotation of the table, favoring a postural accomodation fast, accurate and
free of rapid acceleration.
- Particular attention is paid to safety aspects.
- The table TTPD2 is equipped with two systems for the fast return in supine position.
The first safety device is connected to the motor and through the light pressure of a
lever, allows the quick return of the table to the horizontal position. The second safety
system is electronic, and ensure, through an emergency button, the automatic return of
the table in supine position (see accessory TTPE).
- The medical device for tilt test is also available with adjustable height.
Specification and standard configuration
- Swivel wheels for transport.
- Parking and leveling feet.
- Motor for table movement.
- Gas spring.
- Lowered mattress with high density foam antibacterial and antimycotic fabric. Various
- Digital display of tilt angle, accuracy one degree.
- Electro-mechanical quick release in case of power failure.
- Safety belts with quick release.
- Footswitches with flexible cable.
- Predisposition for accessories.
- Thermal overcurrent circuit breaker.
- Equipotential node
- Orthostatic speed 10°/2,5”
- Supine speed 10°/1,75”
|doctor's room ||
|emergency room |
- The table is operated through a remote control by footswitch, connected via a flexible
cable-reaching. The footswitch with intuitive pictograms easily drives the movements up and down of the table.
- The digital display provide the tilt angle with one degree accuracy
- TTSP Armrest with manual adjustable height
- TTGC/2 UPS
- TTPR Footrest with adjustable height
- TTPR/M Footrest with motorized adjustable height
- TTAF Dripstand on wheels
- TTPE Emergency pushbutton to raise quickly supine position (0°), lighting led
- TTSV Speed version