Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Electric low voltage motors.
- The chair is expressely designed to help the patient to easily seat on the chair. Thanks to the option to place the legrest at 90° the access will be easy also for patient with reduced mobility.
- The leg section has a longer than ususal extension reaching 525mm. This feature is intended to improve the comfort for taller patients.
- The chair can be equipped with a wide range of accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- The upholstery can be completely sanitized, in order to prevent cross infections, with most common detergents.
- Lying surface in seamless soft foam cushions. The cushions are designed to prevent decubitus wounds.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Directional braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Max load capacity 200 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting and antibacterial powders. Wide range of colours.
- Lying surface divided in 3 sections: backrest, seat and leg.
- Motorized Trendelenburg position from 0° to 15° – Equipment code AC35/1.
- Height adjustment – Equipment code AC28/200-400.
- Two motors allow to move the back section and the leg section independently and simultaneously – Equipment code AC12.
- Leg section: 90° to the seat – Equiment code AC63.
- The armrests are padded and upholstered in soft fabric. Theyr movements are synchronized with the backrest. The armrests can be removed, tilted, adjsuted in height, overturned and they can also slide horizontally – Equipment code AC30/C1.
- Height adjustable headrest with special safety lock to avoid removal.
- Leatherette upholstery, elastic, extremely comfortable and completely seamless. The latter feature prevents bacteria proliferation. It can be easily sanitized with the most common detergents. The upholstery is also flame retardant and complies with UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA- 1/94 class 1IM (wide range of colours at page 6) – Equipment code AC87/1.
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Directional braking system – Equipment code AC7P1G.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Handset is equipped by 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P.
- Insulation IP66.
- Pushing handle behind the backrest – Equipment code AC56/C.
- Handset supports – Equipment code AC25P.
- Soft foam cushions.
- ABS cover for the base section – Equipment code AC83/C.
- ABS cover for the seat – Equipment code AC86/C.
- ABS cover for the back section – Equipment code AC86/C.