Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Semi-intensive care unit
Semi-intensive care unit
- Reinforced frame in extra sturdy painted steel. It is painted in thermosetting and antibacterial epoxy paint.
- Ergonomic lying surface, divided in sections with HPL panels.
- Patient surface height 49,9 cm high performing with telescopic height adjustment columns and integrated scale system.
- The structure is designed to allow an easy sanitization with the most common used detergent.
- Lightweight, sturdy and easily removable Head/foot panels.
- Side safety system predisposition (standard features).
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Quick release of the backrest through dedicated lever for CPR emergency manoeuvre.
- Total absence of mechanism and leverism underneath the bed surface for an efficient sanification.
- Emergency power supply system by rechargeable batteries. 10 cycles duration.
- Clearance suitable for patient hoists.
- Easy access to clean the floor underneath the bed.
- High load wheels allow easy movement even while the patient is on the bed.
- Any parts or component of the bed are subject to wear and tear.
- Absence of parts that need to be greased.
- Latex and phtalates free.
- 4 Sections patient surface with 3 joints and HPL panels.
- Epoxy painted.
- Motorized back section 0-70°.
- Motorized femoral section 0-20°.
- Movements of the leg section by gas spring, synchronized with the leg section 0-35°.
- Height adjustment through motorized columns up to 400 mm (from 499 mm to 899 mm).
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg up to 16° approx.
- Quick release of the back section for CPR – Equipment code AC8L.
- Emergency battery – Equipment code AC17L.
- Head and foot boards made in steel with central HPL panels, aivailable blue (see photo) or white – Equipment code AC65/4.
- No. 4 bumpers.
- Cable support – Equipment code AC50L.
- Equipotential node.
- Centralized and directional braking system (4×1), activate trough bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- 10 buttons handset. Chair’s movements are controlled by handset with a 3,5 m coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P. Insulation IP66.
- Handset’s inhibition key – Equipment code AC34L.
- Predisposition for side rails – Equipment code AC21/S.