Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Multifunctional operating table. It can be used for laser surgery intervention.
- Reduced footprint frame for an easy approach to the device.
- The device has high stability and it is made out with high end materials with non reflecting surface.
- Mattress in expanded foam with high density.
- Special padding made out of siliconic material with the following properties: water-repellant, non-toxic, antibacterial, resistant to both body and chemical liquids.
- Independent joints to achieve several positions.
- High stability for patient’s transport.
- High performing wheels for easy transport even with the patient on board.
- Any part is exposed to wear.
- The device can be fully sanitized.
- It can be equipped with half-side rails or with adjustable armrests.
- It can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, allowing the surgeon to operate easily.
- Anti-shock position.
- Operativity is ensured for 24h with no need to conenct the device to the power grid.
- Standard features
- Lying surface didived into three sections with double articulation.
- No.6 DIN bars in stainless steel. A wide range of accessories can be fitted on the bars – Equipment code AC134.
- Motorized backrest.
- Motorized legrest.
- Motorized height adjustable through telescopic columns.
- Motorized Trendelenburg position – Equipment code AC112.
- Software for mevements’ management.
- Electric low tension motors, spline type.
- Multitension power.
- Padding in expanded foam with high density, upholstered in siliconic fabric, a highly performing material that is exrtemely resistant to both body and chemical liquids – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Supporting surface in HPL.
- Central section’s sliding mechanism to avoid chest compression.
- Wheels diam. 150mm.
- Centralized and directional braking system activated through bilateral pedals – Equipment code AC7L2G.
- 5th wheel diam. 100mm – Equipment code AC118L.
- Equipotential node.
- Emergency battery – Equipment code AC17L.
- Non-reflecting painting made out with epoxy and thermosetting powders.
- Handset for movements’ activation.
- Foot controls located at the abse of the device.
- Paper roll holder placed behind the back – Equipment code AC11.
- HPL side rails couple – Equipment code aC105L.
- Inhibition key for the handset – Equipment code AC34L.