- The chair with integrated scale STEPHEN SCALE H FLAT BARIATRIC has a metrologically system approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU.
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters.
- Automatic triple scale display:
a. With a max load capacity of 200 kg automatic displaying of the minimal
division of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100g up to 200 kg.
b. With a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division
of 20 g up to 60 kg, 50 g up to 150 kg and of 100 g up to 300 kg.
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100.
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition.
- IP44 display.
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention.
- Long-life external emergency battery.
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment.
- Manual and automatic tare function.
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy.
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible: hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 500 kg and an overload capacity of 1000 kg.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Frame painted with epoxy paints enriched with antibacterial. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Independent movements of back and seat through two dedicated motors.
- Height adjustment through no.2 motorized columns.
- Three separate cushions for back, seat and leg functional for a perfect ergonomy and posture preventing decubitous wounds.
- The upholstery is completely removable allowing a thorough and effective sanitization reducing the risks of cross infections. A wide range of colours is available.
- Upholstery’s features: antibacterial, flame retardant class 1IM, antimycotic, ecologic, latex free, phtalate free and resistant.
- Armrest’s movements synchronized with the backrest.
- Available with a wide range of functional and exclusive accessories (see accessories catalogue).
- Excellent and ergonomic posture with decubitus wound preventive effect.
- Braking system ensures high stability to the device.
- Easily sanitizable with the most common used detergents.
- Armrest with multiple adjusment functions.
- Max load capacity 300 kg.
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting power.
- Lying surface divided in 4 sections (headrest, backrest, seat and leg).
- The chair can be adjusted through 5 motors:
– No. 2 motors for the independent adjustment of the back and leg sections – Equipment code AC12.
– No. 1 motor for the inclination of the seat – Equipment code AC35/1.
– No. 2 motorized columns for the height adjustament – Equipment code AC28/300.
- 10° Trendelenburg position (shock position as alternative).
- Headrest joint to the backrest.
- The armrests are completely removable and can be rotate, tilted and overturned at 90°; (please refer to the accessories catalogue for other version of armrests).
- No. 4 wheels Ø 100 mm antistatic, sturdy, stainless and swivable.
- Simultaneous brake on 4 wheels with directional system made in chromed steel, activated through bilateral rear pedals– Equipment code AC7P2G.
- The movements of the chair are entirely controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5mtl coiled cable. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. The handset is provided with 10 buttons with 2 memories. For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key – Equipment code AC34P – Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral handset support – Equipment code AC25P.
- ABS base cover – Equipment code AC83H.
- Easily removable soft foam independent cushions.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.
- Integrated weighing system.
- Multifunction LCD display installed on the backrest.