La fiche technique en français sera disponible sous peu
- Rubens bed has an integrated weighing system, metrologically approved and at the top of accuracy, compliant to directive NAWI 2014/31/EU;
- LCD digital display with 180° digital angle, easily readable even from 20 meters;
- Automatic triple scale display:
- a) with a max load capacity of 200kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 200kg;
- b) with a max load capacity of 300kg automatic displaying of the minimal division of 20g up to 60kg, 50g up to 150kg and of 100g up to 300kg;
- Data transmission RS232 or LAN 10/100;
- Compliance with the more common management softwares in use in hospitals with remote data acquisition;
- IP44 display;
- Anti-blackout function for weight data retention
- Long-life external emergency battery;
- Tare weight subtraction before the treatment and during the treatment;
- Manual and automatic tare function;
- Weighing system made out with electronic parts manufactured in Italy;
- The LCD display allows to keep the following parameters visible:
- hour; weight of the patient; inserted tare weight; inserted or removed weight; weight reduction routine; countdown for weight reduction routine; max load; weight / date / therapy’s starting time; motors movimentation; scale stabilization; weight reduction alarm; bed exit alarm; alert for programmed maintenance;
- Buttons for the movement of the device located on the display;
- Stainless steel load cells with a max load of 1000kg and an overload capacity of 2000kg.
- Reinforced frame in stainless steel. It is painted in thermosetting and antibacterial epoxy paint.
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Total absence of mechanism and leverism underneath the bed surface for an efficient sanification.
- Bed sections are covered in thermoformed removable ABS easy to sanificate.
- Ergonomic patient surface.
- Emergency power supply system by rechargeable batteries. 10 cycles duration.
- Lightweight, sturdy and easily removable Head/foot panels.
- Clearance suitable for patient hoists.
- Easy access to clean the floor underneath the bed.
- Patient surface height 47cm. High performing with telescopic height adjustment columns and integrated scale system.
- High load wheels allow easy movement even while the patient is on the bed.
- Side barrier predisposition.
- Any parts or component of the bed are subject to wear and tear.
- Absence of parts that need to be greased.
- Customizable scale bed.
- Latex free.
- Phtalates free.
- 4 Sections patient surface with 3 joints covered in thermoformed ABS covers, washable and removable.
- Epoxy painted.
- Motorized back section 0-70°.
- Motorized femoral section 0-25° (approx.).
- Movements of the leg section by gas spring, synchronized with the leg section 0-35°.
- Height adjustable through motorized columns.
- Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Quick release of the back section for CPR, equipment code AC8L.
- Low voltage spline motors.
- Emergency battery, equipment code AC17L.
- Head and foot boards in thermoplastic material with removable HPL panel, equipment code AC65.
- Head and foot panels entirely in thermoplastic with predispositon for customizable vinyl stickers, accessory code AC65/1. (a safety lock is available for both models of panels – accessory code AC121).
- No.4 bumpers.
- Cable support – equipment code AC50L.
- Equipotential node.
- Braking device on two bars with directional system and non-marking wheels. Activated by bilateral pedals, equipment code AC7L1G.
- 10 buttons handset.
- Handset’s inhibition key, equipment code AC34L.
- Predisposition for side rails – equipment code AC21/S.
- Integrated weighing system with manual and automatic tare function and weight reduction.