The Nascentia delivery bed is a comfortable, fully-equippedmaternity and delivery bed, which makes the bed the perfect choice for the delivery room. The expecting, birthing and recovering woman can all make use of a single bed. The Nascentia is user-friendly, equipped with every essential feature and designed with all labor positions in mind.
By removing the leg section, the partus stool, the bed can be transformed into a delivery chair in one simple movement. This section can be used for various labor positions or as a chair for the doctor or obstetrician.
The Nascentia delivery bed is an ergonomic bed, with a focus on comfort and the prevention of back injuries, both for the mother, as well as for the nursing staff and doctors. The delivery bed can easily be handled by one person, even when it is occupied by a patient, due to the 360-degree turning radius. The Nascentia delivery bed is characterized by its usability. Regulating the height, adjusting the footrests: everything is easy to operate. The Nascentia delivery bed has the following features:
- The foam mattress is specially designed for the delivery bed and offers the mother during and after the labor the desired comfort. The mattress has a density of up to 50kg/m3.
- Accessories and features are easy to use and operate. The Nascentia has an integrated battery and can be operated without connection to the electrical grid.
- Due to clever wheel positioning, the bed has a 360-degree turning radius, which allows for easy control by one nurse.
- No separate elements or options need to be installed. Every feature and accessory has been integrated into the bed’s design.
- Leg supports are integrated under the bed.
- Both the bed as a whole, as well as the leg section separately can be adjusted in height.
- In case of resuscitation the CPR handle allows for a quick but gas spring controlled smooth flattening of the backrest.
- The various sections (the headrest, pelvic section and partus stool) can all be adjusted individually. The Nascentia delivery bed thus guarantees optimal positioning in every phase of the delivery.
Removable Partus stool
- The Partus stool can be uncoupled from the bed and used as a chair for the doctor or nurse. It can be controlled manually when used separately, or automatically when connected to rest of the bed.
- Due to the carefully designed columns, the bed offers high stability and support for the patient and the nursing staff.