- Multifunctional surgery chair with high structural stability, suitable for various surgery.
- No-reflecting surface.
- High density mattress.
- Special fabric made with water repellent, no toxic, antibacterial, high resistance to biological liquid and disinfectant material.
- Indipendent movement for the best postural adjustment.
- Available an head section or in alternative an headrest to be chosen from those available for the different surgeries.
- Removable armrests with external rotation and overturning.
- Reduced footprint.
- High stability, suitable for the transfer of the patient.
- No wear mechanism.
- Fully sanitisable.
- Suitable for the fitting of many accessories.
- Antishock position.
- Maintaining the battery in good state of charge, the chair is operative 24 hours without the use of the power supply.
- The minimum height of the sitting (600mm) makes entry easy for disabled patients too.
- The assisted exit position makes exit comfortable to people with mobility difficulties.
MOTORIZED FIFTH WHEEL
- The fifth wheel allows optimal contact with the floor. A better cornering stability and a simple drive on a straight road for long distances, making the movement easier for the operators.
- High pressure of the wheel on the floor with compensation function for uneven floors.
- Extra soft wheel with excellent damping properties. Ideal for a silent working environment and for low vibration transport.
- Wheel with reduced abrasion and less need for cleaning.
- Non-marking and faster movement to accelerate the stages from admission to discharge
- Ergonomic handle with LED indicator for system status and battery. Use to a person.
- Heavier patients can be moved effortlessly by operator, avoiding physical pain in the neck, back, shoulders and wrists.
- Protected against splashes of water on all sides (IPX4).
- With standard batteries about 200 start cycles at maximum load.
Specification and standard configuration
- Available with high backrest or low backrest.
- Plan divided into three sections with double articulation. Seamless upholstery.
- A headrest chosen form ACS1, ACS2, ACS3, or ACS4/1 (head section) with synchronized movement to the backrest.
- Nr. 8 DIN rails in stainless steel suitable for the positioning of the numerous available accessories.
- Motorized backrest articulation.
- Motorized leg joint.
- Motorized variable height by high stability columns.
- Motorized Trendelenburg.
- Position management software.
- 4000N low-voltage electric motors.
- Multi-voltage power supply.
- Transport handle: head/leg side in high backrest, only leg side in low backrest.
- Cushion made of high density expanded resin and covered with high-strength technological material with antibacterial properties.
- Twin wheels 150mm diameter kit with independent brake.
- Equipotential node.
- 2 removable and interchangeable batteries for continuous use of the device.
- Desktop battery charger.
- Anti-reflective coating with thermosetting powders.
- Control panel.
- Multifunctional and removable bilateral armrest, integral with the backrest.