Stephen H Ybrid
Bed, chair or Stephen H-Ybrid…
The alternative recovery
- The Stephen H Ybrid device represents an innovative furnishing solution that reduces the patient’s psychological distress. Transforming itself into a practical armchair, it offers particular and favorable postural conditions in every clinical situation.
- Perfectly suitable for patient’s transport.
- It is available with side rails or armrests.
- Anti-tilt frame, it prevents any tilt in every operative conditions.
- Through no.5 low voltage motors activated via handset the chair/bed can be set in several positions.
- It is possible to place the patient into clinostatic position through the emergency buttons located on both sides of the device. In alternative, it is possible to have the Trendelenburg or Shock position.
- The Stephen H-Ybrid it’s a particularly unique device. It features a sturdy surface in HPL panels which support the removable mattress.
- The device can be provided with a wide range of accessories (see accessories list).
- The upholstery is out of washable and certified leatherette, with antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is extremely resistant and has the following characteristics: antibacterial, class 1IM fire retardant, antifungal. It is also resistant to: alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorite sodium max 5%, and to the commonly used disinfectant products
- Painted steel frame in thermosetting powder. .
- No.4 motors for the movements of the following sections:
-Motor for the independent movement of the leg section and the back section Equipment code AC12.
-Motor for the inclination of the seat Equipment code AC35/1.
-Motor for the regulation of the footrest equipment code AC13.
-Height adjustment performed by two motorized columns Equipment code AC28/300.
- No. 4 Ø 100 mm swivable wheels in stainless steel.
- Centralized braking system through bilateral pedals with directional system Equipment code AC7P2G.
- Bilateral emergency button for clinostatism Equipment code AC74.
- Transport handle Equipment code AC56.
- Chair’s movements are controlled by a 10 buttons handset with a 3,5 mtl coiled cable; For patient’s safety purpose the handset is provided with an inhibition key, equipment code AC34P. The handset is user friendly and has visual pictograms useful for partially sighted people. Insulation IP66.
- Bilateral support for handset located on the armrest. It can be easily reached by the patient. Equipment code AC25P.
- Supplementary headrest cushion adjsutable in height. It is amde out of expanded foam with antibacterial cover Equipment code AC27.
- Soft and removable cushion for footrest Equipment code AC16/1.
- Adjustable armrests Equipment code AC30/H1.
- ABS cover for base Equipment code AC83/H.
- ABS cover for seat Equipment code AC84/H.
- ABS cover for back section AC86/H.
- Upholstery in flame retardant leatherette UNI 9175/87 e 9175FA-1/94 class 1IM – Equipment code AC87/1.